For psychotherapy and consultation, my full fee is $140 for a 50-minute session. For those who cannot afford the full fee, I am often able to offer a reduced fee, depending on circumstances. Please inquire about this if it applies to you.
I accept cash and checks. You may pay each time or on a monthly basis.
I am not on any insurance panels other than Medicare, and this is so that I can assure the privacy and safety of our working relationship. However, I am willing to bill your insurance provider if you have "out of network" benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health coverage?
- Do I have "out of network" benefits and will Dr. Orgel be covered?
- Will the whole cost be covered, or a portion?
- If a portion, what will be my co-payment?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is pre-approval required and from whom?
I ask that you notify me at least 24 hours in advance of any appointment that you must cancel. You will be charged your full fee if you cancel at the last minute or do not show up for your scheduled appointment.
Request an initial appointment online here.